Thursday 26 February 2009

Clint Eastwood Hand Prints

Yep, they have you for life Clint!
Seems like you can't go anywhere today without having to leave your mark!
Below are a few examples:
Firstly, where it all began, Mann's Chinese Theatre, Hollywood. Date August 21st 1984 'You made my Day' was of course a nod to Sudden Impact, Clint's Dirty Harry film on release at the time.
Above: Clint leaves his hand prints at the World famous Mann's Chinese Theatre as Son Kyle and daughter Alison look on.

Above: I recently discovered this original press still on the web which was also taken at Mann's Chinese Theatre during this event.
Below: Some other recently found photo taken at Mann's Chinese Theatre
  
                    
 

Below: While Clint was visiting the Cannes Film Festival in 1985.

Below: In London's Leicester Square, UK.

Do You Know of any more? Let me know...

2 comments:

Guy Martel said...

I have some originals photos of Clint eastwood taken at the chinese theater taken by me.
Do you have any interest ?
Thanks

Clint's archive said...

Hello Guy, oh absolutely, that would be great, feel free to leave your email as a comment, I will see, but not publish.
Thanks
Darren