Sunday 19 January 2020

City Heat Original German Lobby Set

Last week I was lucky enough to finally obtain a full collection of the City Heat German lobby set. In terms of photos, they are arguably one of the best sets issued, but trying to find a full set of 14 has started to become increasingly difficult to find. They are often being separated and the set also contains 2 oversized lobbies of both Clint and Burt. The first 12 come in at 12 x 9 inches and the larger 2 at 18.5 x 11.5 inches. For reference and for collectors, I have scanned the first 12 and tried to photograph the oversized 2. The first 12 are also still a little too large for a standard flatbed scanner so these images are just missing the top white border edge.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank my friend Terry who kindly sold me these. He did me a huge favour and for that I am indebted to him.

No comments: