Sunday 26 April 2020

Rare Italian A Fistful of Dollars original review

I have been trying to keep busy here on the Archive during these very sad and testing times. Whilst there may not appear to be too many new postings, I have been adding various pieces throughout the Archive. I have recently scanned some 70 pieces from my collection and plan to do a great deal more.

However, some of these I will be posting (as New posts) – as I feel they are worthy of a 'first look' place at the top of the Archive. They will of course also be added to each of their dedicated pages.

So here is a nice piece, a 4 page original Italian review for A Fistful of Dollars. I have no idea of the magazine, however it is a large format publication as the pages had to be scanned in two passes and then painstakingly joined. Unfortunately, I’m also not adept in Italian, but as this is a worldwide site, I like to also try and cater for everyone. I would of course dearly love to know the thoughts within this review, but until I can get a translation or someone can transcribe it into English, I can only guess.
Anyway, I hope it can be useful and/or provide some enjoyment.
            

No comments: