Tuesday 17 July 2018

Ennio Morricone ‎– La Trilogia Del Dollaro (Colonne Sonore Originali)

For Eastwood fans who also love their Morricone, I thought I would just mention this wonderful CD I acquired a couple of weeks ago. It is an official release from Italy and features 26 original recordings from the Leone Dollar trilogy. Released in 1989 with a catalogue No RCA ‎– ND 74021, I can’t honestly believe it had escaped me for so long.  Of course, it was that great cover design that first struck me, and works so well. It’s just a straight forward fold open booklet with just the track details, no liner notes or photos inside, however the audio quality is beautiful. It might be worth keeping an eye on the auction sites just in case one comes along cheaply. This one only cost me £3.59 and free delivery here in the UK. So it’s worth having a look around from time to time. I have to say, I was incredibly happy with it. 

No comments: