Monday 2 September 2019

Space Cowboys Rare UK Press Kit

I was over the moon to receive this wonderful rare UK Press kit today – thanks to a new friend of the archive, James Maher. Whilst I have a great deal of material from Space Cowboys (including a different press kit), these differ a great deal. My other set contains several two-on-one photos, (where 2 shots are featured on one photo), whereas this set contains 15 full individual photos and include shots that are not featured in the other set. They all come nicely packaged in a colour Warner’s folder / junket and also include 40 pages of production notes. It makes a great addition to the collection and I am very pleased to now own them. I thought they deserved their own post and will also be adding them to the dedicated Space Cowboys page (here)
Thank you again James, hope you can stick around here.

No comments: