Tuesday 30 November 2021

Ennio Morricone – Sierra Torride Rare French 7” single

Ennio Morricone – Sierra Torride Rare French 7” single

As a collector of Eastwood related vinyl, it can sometimes take a great number of years to get the chance of filling certain gaps in the collection. The very rare French 7” vinyl single in its original picture sleeve has always been one of them. Released in 1970, and under the title of Sierra Torride, this Ennio Morricone single was released on the MCA Record label with the Cat Number MC/S 3710.

It’s great to finally own this piece and I have to thank my friend in France Anthony for securing this one for me.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great source, thank you! Anyway is there a contact address to where I can send you a small fun fact? Would appreciate it. Thank you in advance!

Anonymous said...

Hello there, please leave your story as a comment, it will reach me that way, and/or a contact email address, I can read and won't publish here publicly. Many thanks.
TCEA