Tuesday 5 September 2023

Fox Nation runs a Weekend of Clint and 2 New Documentaries?


Fox Nation runs a Weekend of Clint and 2 New Documentaries? 
I only just found out that in August Fox Nation ran a special weekend of Clint showing six of his movies, including Dirty Harry, The Enforcer, Sudden Impact, Pale Rider, Heartbreak Ridge and The Dead Pool. What is also interesting about this mini retrospective, named ‘American Outlaw’ is the mention of 2 new documentaries. I’ve not heard anything regarding these documentaries or have any idea of their lengths or how extensive they are. It would be interesting to find out more. Here’s an advertisement for the retrospective and some clips I managed to find with some details. 
                   
Below: I came across this trailer for Fox Nation's screening of The Outlaw Josey Wales - although it was not shown as part of the retrospective, I thought it should be included here.
                
                

No comments: