Thursday 10 October 2024

The Clint Eastwood Archive Surpasses 2 million views

The Clint Eastwood Archive Surpasses 2 million views

I just wanted to acknowledge and thank everyone for helping us reach and surpass a landmark figure of 2 million views. I noticed a few weeks back that it was getting close and it seems that the announcement here of Juror #2 with its trailer and poster really boosted the visits. Proof enough that there is still plenty of interest in a new Eastwood movie, regardless of the rather cautionary and tame approach from Warner Bros. 

It was on Monday 29th January 2007 that I put together this little place, a site which I hope has been an invaluable source for fans. Almost 18 years down the line – I find myself quite proud of what we have achieved. 

Whilst Juror #2 continues to be rumoured as Clint’s final movie, I have no doubt that future posts regarding latest projects will tend to slow down. However, rest assured, there is still plenty of vintage material and plenty of pieces to post. 

So, a big thank you to everyone who frequents this site and helping it reach heights that I really never expected. 

No comments: