Sunday 16 September 2018

Clint Eastwood Photo Opportunity #1

There is one problem that happens here on the Archive - perhaps more than any other, the 'lone photo syndrome' as I like to call it. I have a great deal of photos that are sometimes hard to use within a certain post - they are somewhat isolated in their context and therefore become harder to find a permanent home, and run the risk of never being used at all.
Therefore, I have started a new series of posts called 'Clint Eastwood Photo Opportunity' - I will number each one of these and post them randomly from time to time. I will also add any information that I have on the specific photos. This exercise should prove useful in utilising a great deal of photos that I often put aside for future use. 
This first shot features Clint, Doug McClure and Ryan O'Neal at a celebrity baseball game in Los Angeles, February 1967.  

No comments: