Friday 27 August 2021

Thunderbolt & Lightfoot The Japanese Blu-ray release

Thunderbolt & Lightfoot The Japanese Blu-ray release 
I spotted this release for the first time on Ebay last week and thought it was worthy of a post here. I was struck (again) by the superb cover design and the use of the Japanese artwork. The Eastwood Japanese market is probably among the most desirable with fans, we just can’t seem to get enough of it. I contacted the UK based seller moviemaestro - who kindly sent me some additional photos. Moviemaestro told me that as well as the inlay, the disc includes the trailer and the audio commentary track featuring our late friend and film historian Nick Redman, the lovely Julie Kirgo and Lemm Dobbs - all of which is identical to that found on the Twilight Time release. Personally, I think this design is a real beauty. The montage design cover is certainly appealing on the eye. If only they produced artwork like this today. 
My thanks to moviemaestro for taking the time to send these photos and information.


No comments: