Friday 20 May 2022

OUI Magazine: Clint Eastwood Interview, June 1978


OUI Magazine: Clint Eastwood Interview, June 1978

Whilst the current Eastwood scene is a little quiet, I thought it might be an idea to pull a few binders from the shelves and publish some retro magazine interviews, features and stories. I have still have hundreds of these that have never been scanned and uploaded to the Archive, and knowing the readership as I do – I think they will be welcomed. 
This first article is from the adult magazine OUI and dated from June 1978. Clint had completed his latest film, The Gauntlet, and taking a short break. I have scanned the original pages in high res, so each can be enlarged and made easy to read. I did not however have the cover page for this piece, but after a great deal of researching on the internet I finally tracked down a pretty good image which both confirms and corresponds with the article. 




No comments: