Friday 20 May 2022

Rona Barrett's Gossip Magazine Article Circa 1974 Clint Eastwood: Champion of the Year


Rona Barrett's Gossip Magazine Article Circa 1974 Clint Eastwood: Champion of the Year
This magazine feature has always given me a bit of a problem. I am pretty sure it is from Rona Barrett's popular U.S. monthly magazine, ‘Gossip’. I’ve never had the cover, just the magazine feature. From all of the available clues, none of the pictures featured are beyond High Plains Drifter, and the latest film mentioned is Thunderbolt and Lightfoot, so I’m guessing this is circa 1974. I have made High Res scans of all pages, so each can be enlarged and made easy to read. As I am unsure from which month this article appeared, I have used the December 1974 cover simply an example of the magazine and because Clint appears on the cover of this particular issue. 








No comments: