Thursday 25 January 2024

Bronco Billy – Incredibly RARE 7” single


Bronco Billy – Incredibly RARE 7” single
I’ve been meaning to post this since Christmas as it’s an incredibly rare piece of vinyl. As a collector of Eastwood related vinyl, I thought I had a pretty good ‘finger on the pulse’ when it came to 7” singles. 
Then, totally out of the blue I had this package arrive at Christmas, I never had a clue? I hadn’t ordered anything of the 7” square packaging variety? Then discovered this wonderful Ronnie Milsap – Cowboys and Clowns Japanese vinyl. This was totally new to me. The song was of course from Bronco Billy and released in Japan in 1980 under the Cat No (RCA RPS-4) (PB-12006). 
After a bit of detective work, I eventually found it this was a surprise Christmas gift from my longtime friend (and trusted No 2 here on the Archive), Mr Davy Triumph. So thank you Sir, you’re an absolute gentleman. 
I have also now added this beautiful piece to the Guide to collecting Eastwood related 7” Vinyl page here 

           

No comments: