Sunday 1 January 2023

Clint Eastwood Photo Opportunity #33

Clint Eastwood Photo Opportunity #33

And so, this month marks our 16th year - I’d like to continue posting a Photo Opportunity at the start of every month, which is really nothing more than a shameless excuse to upload a great or rarely seen picture of Clint. I thought I’d kick off 2023 with this vivid and colourful image of Clint as Pardner in Paint your Wagon (1969). It’s a photo that isn’t seen too much and the first time I believe I’ve featured it on the Archive. The photo was taken during the ‘Talk to the Trees’ song sequence in the movie, and confirmed by the distinctive shirt Clint is wearing in the shot. The photo was probably taken on location near Baker City, Oregon, possibly the San Bernardino National Forest between May-October 1968. 

No comments: