Wednesday 4 October 2023

DIRTY HARRY: For that macho fragrance!


DIRTY HARRY: For that macho fragrance!
I couldn’t resist posting this, sent to me by my longtime friend and founder of the old Clint Eastwood Appreciation Society Dave Turner. It appears that you too can now smell like Detective Harry Callahan! Yes, you can now start your day with Dirty Harry's 3-in-1 wash. ‘Invigorating and fragrant’, this body wash is a powerful blend of wood and musky notes (hmmm?) complimented with touches of vanilla and sage for a rich and dark fragrance. 
I wasn’t sure if Dave was trying to tell me something? 
Anyway, this wash is now being sold by UK branches of B&M stores. Who knows, I may just grab a bottle if passing, just in the interests of science and curiosity of course… ‘Marvellous’ 

No comments: